What do we do
We specialise in block management
We take our role as block managers very seriously. We want you to feel reassured that your block is being managed properly. We understand that each development is different in terms of management requirements and it is important that every Management Agreement is tailored to the development.
Experienced in managing blocks for many years we are confident to say that we have the expertise to start a management structure from scratch
You can email, write or pick up the phone, we do not hide away.
We care about the development
We will do what we say we are going to do when we are going to do it.
We will remove the worry and liability of day to day management tasks such as:
- Directors Register
- Block insurance
- Insurance claims
- Service charge budgets for estimated annual expenditure
- Service charge demands
- Site Inspections
- Planned Preventative Maintenance reports (PPM)
- Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessment Compliance
- Managing Contractors and verifying invoices for payment
- Maintaining client accounts
- Managing Major Works and Section 20 Consultations
- Dealing with solicitor enquiries for owners selling their properties
We work with developers from the point of planning application, drafting Leases, estate regulations, working closely with sales teams providing an accurate picture of the services available on the development and a clear idea of the annual budget. We work closely with solicitors and architects to simplify the management structure; less complications; lower service charges
We follow the latest Service Charge Residential Management Code of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (England)